FSOT A pretty special Carvin 7 string

HaloHat

The last Carvin "Elite" made before the change to Kiesel [an Elite has the top wood on the back as well]. They were going to make this the first Kiesel advertised but changed that because all the non standard woods I sent them [you could do that at the time under certain guidelines]. I have the emails confirming this btw. Though it has been a long time, I was last quoted by Jeff Kiesel $7,000 to build another one. That was with me providing the woods again. Due to massive heart and vascular issues I developed in my old age the guitar has very little time on it. Pretty much looks and feels new. No fret wear. The guitar was ordered the end of December 2013.

Will take an Axe Fx 3 as part trade plus cash from you. Axe Fx 3 + $1,000.00 USD OR $3,000.00 USD with no Axe Fx 3.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 7 string, 27" scale, Body and 2 pieces of Neck are Black Limba [Carvins] Top and Back wood are Striped Ebony, Fret Board Ebony [Carvins], 3 pieces of the neck are Wenge. Pick up are stock Carvins. Hipshot bridge.

Modifications (if any): Two 3 way pick up switches. Series/Parallel/Coil Split. The normal 3 way pick up selector in the middle position allows a blend of any of the above settings. Dunlop Flush Mount Strap Locks.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin Hardshell Case

Location (City,State or City,Country): Richfield, Utah. I'm also in Seattle once a month. Will drive to Las Vegas for serious buyer.

Attachments

• Carvin DC7X Switch Job1.jpg
    Carvin DC7X Switch Job1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • Carvin DC7X - 2.jpg
    Carvin DC7X - 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • Carvin DC7X - 4.jpg
    Carvin DC7X - 4.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Carvin DC7X - 6.jpg
    Carvin DC7X - 6.jpg