Wish A more amp-like EQ

paul story

Hi,

My wish is for a more amp-like EQ to augment the graphic EQ. I'd propose LOW, LOW-MID, MID, TREBLE AND PRESENCE EQ bands assigned to the five rotary encoders. I'm always tweaking my EQ based on the venue's acoustics. This would make tone shaping easier and quicker. Thanks.

Hi,

My wish is for a more amp-like EQ to augment the graphic EQ. I'd propose LOW, LOW-MID, MID, TREBLE AND PRESENCE EQ bands assigned to the five rotary encoders. I'm always tweaking my EQ based on the venue's acoustics. This would make tone shaping easier and quicker. Thanks.
On page 2 of the Graphic EQ, you can change the type to a 5-Band with either constant or variable Q.

On page 2 of the Graphic EQ, you can change the type to a 5-Band with either constant or variable Q.

Quick question. Does this apply to the GLOBAL EQ as well? That's the one I was referring to. I'd rather not give up a slot for EQ if it's always on GLOBALLY anyway. Thanks!

Quick question. Does this apply to the GLOBAL EQ as well? That's the one I was referring to. I'd rather not give up a slot for EQ if it's always on GLOBALLY anyway. Thanks!

No, Global EQ is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom