FM3 A little Andy Timmons

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic

This is a first stab and I didn’t have my trem bar in and it won’t make you cry, but here’s a little of Andy Timmons’ piece from That Pedal Show. If you haven’t seen it, you must. But be warned, you will likely tear up when you hear his version.

This is just camera audio from my monitors. FM3, Lone Star clean, some Aurora delay and reverb. Forgive the flubs, still learning it. 😀

Hi everyone.. Nice tone and nice execution.😁

What is this song called?
I also heard this song in the video with herman li from dragonforce and i fell in love with it😍
Thanks to those who will help me😁

What is this song called?
I also heard this song in the video with herman li from dragonforce and i fell in love with it😍
Thanks to those who will help me😁
I heard it's one that Andy will release on a forthcoming album based on the works of Chopin.

Andy Timmons Lone Star I believe is an AustinBuddy preset. Some of my go to presets.
Love AustinBuddies 1400 Naked amps
Wow, must’ve scrolled right past that preset on Live Gold a dozen times and never noticed it. Tried it out this morning and love it. Swapped the delay for Aurora and may tinker with the reverb, but one of my new favorites. Thanks for pointing that out!

Wow, must’ve scrolled right past that preset on Live Gold a dozen times and never noticed it. Tried it out this morning and love it. Swapped the delay for Aurora and may tinker with the reverb, but one of my new favorites. Thanks for pointing that out!
Know problem I love that preset it just has a great sound I have been thinking about buying the live gold pack.
I believe I have had the 1400 Naked amp pack since 2018 and I love it.

When I get my FM3 hooked back up after the weekend I will! It's the Elegant Gypsy factory preset but I swapped out the amp for a Lone Star Clean and put in a multi-delay with the Aurora type which is based on AT's Halo pedal.
Which factory preset is this? On my fm9 I couldn’t find it. Tried search bar using elegant gypsy and then as separate words

Edit: it is not listed on the wiki page
https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Factory_presets
when I google it, before I click the link, my search results page shows elegant gypsy as factory preset 87. But when I click the link it changes

I believe this is a Andy Timmons presets that I have.

It is an AustinBuddy 1400 Naked amp preset it is the Texas Lonestar* v12

It is one of my favorite presets I don’t know if there’s one close in the factory presets that come with the AX FX iii
I do not have any of the factory reset installed right now.

I recommend AustinBuddy presets they are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom