A (hopefully) very straightforward pitch/ harmony question.

A modifier is one group of settings (for that parameter in the current preset) applied to either all channels, or one channel. You can't set a new min/max on channel B and somehow keep the old values for channel A, so that's the problem here.

Three voices in quad chromatic type would work for this. Make the pedal go -9/-8, -4/-5, 3/4 and turn up voices 1 & 2 on channel A, voices 1 & 3 in channel B. (Channel A could be dual chromatic to save CPU% but this wouldn't reduce channel B's CPU use.)

If you aren't opposed to changing your part to always be the same place in the voicing (e.g. top note), an expression pedal alone could also select the inversions in three different zones (heel & toe plus a large central zone) with a bit of tweaking to the modifier settings.

I had a good talk with Matt this morning, and he got me all sorted out. The solution was not dissimilar from what Bakerman was suggesting, except we used all four voices in the Quad Chromatic algorithm. I think the PitchFactor and the DigiTech Drop are (FINALLY) going up for sale.

If you're interested in the preset, please PM me and I'll send it on (it's built on the Solo 100 Lead). Thanks again Matt/ Bakerman! Have a great weekend!

I had a good talk with Matt this morning, and he got me all sorted out. The solution was not dissimilar from what Bakerman was suggesting, except we used all four voices in the Quad Chromatic algorithm. I think the PitchFactor and the DigiTech Drop are (FINALLY) going up for sale.

If you're interested in the preset, please PM me and I'll send it on (it's built on the Solo 100 Lead). Thanks again Matt/ Bakerman! Have a great weekend!
I would be interest in the preset.

Back
Top Bottom