A demo of a song I've been working on.

Rhiza

Inspired
A demo of the EP I've been working on.

Hi guys, I rarely post any songs or clips on this forum, but I wanted to share this with you guys.
This is only the tip of the iceberg of what I've been working on lately. I'm working on making a EP.
Instead of trying to get band members and practice/writing songs, I decided to make most of the songs myself. Included in the process is my friend who'll be the drummer. But for now we just program the drums.
The Genre is suposed to be a more pop version of Djent and Metal, with a heartfelt and heavy atmosphere.
We already have great djent/metal bands out there, so I'm trying something different for a wider audience.

Gear used:
Axe FX II and Superior Drummer 2.3 is used throughout the entire writing process.
Amp's and IR's used are 5153 with Red Wire Mesa Cabs.
Stock Gibson Les Paul Baritone tuned to Drop G#
DAW is Ableton Live with no fancy plugins.
I'm mixing this through headphones, so don't know how it sounds on a speaker system.

Hope you like it, and I'll share stuff/news on the progress of making the album.
Things like band name and how many musicians are needed is still in the process.
nough' said, here's the music:

ps. Ignore the song name, just something casual before I decide on a titel ;)

Last edited:
sounds fine through my little laptop speakers. Good luck with the writing and recording. I can't wait to get a chance to use mine in a proper recording studio...

I like it:)
Depending on the vocal it could easy sound like something i would buy.

Thx a lot!
Still looking for a vocalist. But we are not planning on any growling and such. Mostly clean.
Funny you mentioned movies, my sister is a director and my brother is a local actor hehe. But no intentions there hehe ;)

Back
Top Bottom