A couple of live tunes with the Ultra.

The band is great...but man white people can't dance! :lol

Aint that the truth. Here is another one The gal floatin around is a full on fan and is at just about all of our gigs. She is too funny. The one I like is the guy in the red shirt in the Horses vid. He's got about as much rhythm as a 3 bean salad:lol:lol

Temptation Eyes

Last edited:
Haha she's awesome too. I love how she's just floating in and out. The band really does smoke though. There are a lot of cover bands out there but this really stands out. Awesome intensity which I think is the hard part when playing covers.

Thanks man. It is a 10 piece band which is a job in it self. The gal standing on the left was just sittin in and the gal singing on the right is leaving (We are lookin for singers). Our focus is to do tunes that every band with a horn doesnt do. We dont play Brick House, Funky Music or all that disco stuff. Sure we do a couple but our main focus is stuff like Chicago, Blood Sweat & Tears, Tower of Power.We even do Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's version of "Wanna be like you", its the song from the Jungle book movie. I have been in a lot of bands from Showcase all original playin big venues to all kinds of cover bands and this band is by far the funnest band I have ever been in. The Axe Ultra is just the icing on the cake!!

Great T.O.P. cover and great tone for going straight to the board. I take it that there's a bit of bleed from the 2x12s or is it just all direct? Either way, you've got a great top end sizzle on the lead of Horses.

...and tell the drummer that his snare drum is AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom