A cool experience meeting mr Clawfinger :)

efx

Inspired
Today and yesterday I was at a big gear event hosted by FUZZ magazine, a big Swedish guitar mag here. The event was held in my hometown of Gothenburg!
I like these events and trying out new gear and generally just getting inspired.

Today I had a cool experience though, there was a booth with some Diezel amps (like the VH4 and the Herbert IINM) as well as a couple of Kranks.
From afar I hear some guy ripping some heavy stuff so I decide to head over to hear the Diezel, because that's what it sounded like.
Color me surprised that wedged in between all these great amps was an ultra running through a board into a couple of PA speakers.
People around this guy seemed very impressed with what this was, the cool tones probably brought them over.

It was at this moment that I noticed this guy was wearing a Clawfinger t-shirt so when he took a break I asked him if he was indeed Jocke and it was :)

Very cool to meet the guy who has really helped me turn the Axe-fx into one of my favorite pieces of gear. Super friendly guy who even wanted to know my opinion on it in comparison to other gear, I felt very flattered.

So Jocke, if you're reading this thank you again if you remember me! It was great meeting a fellow Axe-FX user! :D
I'm now back in Stockholm with a huge amount of tone ideas in my head!

Hah, I'm on the train back to Stockholm now, typing this. It's been a blast this weekend, and I'll write a small "report" on it tomorrow. I was a blast to be there, playing my guitar through the best gear available at the moment (IMVHO), Diezel and the AFX. The KranKs are as vulgar as they are loud, so we couldn't use them on day two because basically it sounded like a Behringer distortion on low volume. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, it was great to meet you. I'm just a gear head, like the rest of the guys in the booths. Haha, but I had "Teh Brootalz" that no one else had. :D

Back
Top Bottom