A clip from the next Axe-FX 2 Direct "Faux GNR"-Fest

Stephen

2 clips from the next Axe-FX 2 Direct "Faux GNR"-Fest

I only call it faux GNR on here because...lets be honest, we all know what sound we're going for, but, its still original music - so we're at least an original tribute if nothing else haha.

This is VERY early in the mix process as you'll hear on the fairly dry vocals but seeing as everyone was AWESOME in their support of the clip I posted before, I thought i'd post a preview. Thanks for the support everyone, this is a fun way to kill time :)

Incidentally I don't use anything BUT the Axe-FX 2. It serves as my audio input for everything (Except the drums obviously) EVERTHING is Axe-FX 2 via USB and MacBook Pro (at least on this stuff) what would I do without it?!

First off - Second Verse clip:

Secondly: Solo Clip (All Axe-FX guitars AND Bass direct)

Last edited:
Ha :) yeah we threw that line in for fun, seeing as we are very obviously "creating a recreation" we thought people might get a chuckle outta that :)!

With regards to phase etc, this is nowhere near mixed yet. I just laughed on the other thread when someone said they wouldn't believe it until they saw the guy sing, so time I posted early clips without it sounding all pretty yet :)

Back
Top Bottom