92 Les Paul Classic

Nice find! I have an identical ‘91. I bought mine new, and it’s one of the few guitars I’ve never considered selling.
Thanks. Just out of interest is there any wear on yours? I was considering getting it over-sprayed with a couple more coats of Nitro but not sure if that's a good move in case there's a reaction.

Thanks. Just out of interest is there any wear on yours? I was considering getting it over-sprayed with a couple more coats of Nitro but not sure if that's a good move in case there's a reaction.
Mine has no finish wear whatsoever. It actually still looks close to new. I never gigged with it, so it had an easier life than many of my guitars. I kept the stock electronics in it, so it’s not the most versatile guitar to gig with. It pulls off a really good John Sykes style tone into a Boogie Mark though, which is why I never changed the pickups & pots to something more traditional.

Mine has no finish wear whatsoever. It actually still looks close to new. I never gigged with it, so it had an easier life than many of my guitars. I kept the stock electronics in it, so it’s not the most versatile guitar to gig with. It pulls off a really good John Sykes style tone into a Boogie Mark though, which is why I never changed the pickups & pots to something more traditional.
Thanks, that's reassuring. Yes, stock in mine too and think i'll leave it that way for a while, I still have an MB IIc+ but looks like it's going a new home this weekend so will be trying it thought the Axe 3 model.

Back
Top Bottom