FM3 80's Hard Rock instrumental - Aldrich/Stryper/Gilbert - Brit800 action

Knightmare

Inspired
Hi All , here is my latest instrumental tune
Been trying to get that Lee Jackson / Modded Marshall tone with my Fm3 (thanks to various members here for the tips on input boost)
I'm an 80's Guitar freak so i tried my best to get a decent tone and please forgive the sloppy playing in the solo(but please check it out near the end)
I really hope you dig this tune tried to make it fun and melodic I'm no Paul Gilbert but I try...

Sunset Strip 87

or alt link

Sunset Strip 87

Hi All , here is my latest instrumental tune
Been trying to get that Lee Jackson / Modded Marshall tone with my Fm3 (thanks to various members here for the tips on input boost)
I'm an 80's Guitar freak so i tried my best to get a decent tone and please forgive the sloppy playing in the solo(but please check it out near the end)
I really hope you dig this tune tried to make it fun and melodic I'm no Paul Gilbert but I try...

Sunset Strip 87

or alt link

Sunset Strip 87
Preset will be awesome!

Killer tone! Did you double-track or use the harmonizer? Interesting that you mentioned Lee Jackson, as I feel like your tone is thicker than the 2 amps and 1 preamp of his that I owned.

Killer tone! Did you double-track or use the harmonizer? Interesting that you mentioned Lee Jackson, as I feel like your tone is thicker than the 2 amps and 1 preamp of his that I owned.
Hey thanks man I double tracked the rhythms , thanks for the kind comments

Back
Top Bottom