8 new patches uploaded to Axechange

Nice one.

As mentioned in the other threads, your patches sit well with my rig.

I will try em out tonight.

Thanks. I will return the favour when I am all set for gigs.

whirlwind123 said:
oooh cant wait to get hold of the cult patch!

It is actually very good, In fact it had me thinking our band should maybe cover this song now.......

Just remember to turn up the Levels on the Amp and Reverb, They were very quite on my rig, Once this was done it sounded great.

Inspired to play a new song in the band because of a patch on Axechange... Happy Days!!!

Twenty

Yeah, all my patches are quiet compared to most on Axechange. It's come about because of tweaking to try and maintain balance between some 20+ presets I'm using with my band. I guess I tend to tweak down rather than up. I wish there was an easier way of checking the volume balance between presets, like some kind of visual representation of the levels that you could normalize across a whole range of presets.

Stringtheorist said:
Yeah, all my patches are quiet compared to most on Axechange. It's come about because of tweaking to try and maintain balance between some 20+ presets I'm using with my band. I guess I tend to tweak down rather than up. I wish there was an easier way of checking the volume balance between presets, like some kind of visual representation of the levels that you could normalize across a whole range of presets.

I hear you there.

Back
Top Bottom