'74 Jailbreak Tonematch

New Stripped Down Preset

Looks like there may have also been an issue with external controllers so here is a stripped down preset. If you have had issues with the preset not sounding right, try this one.

Here is a panned example to more easily isolate the two tones in reference to each other. Original is on the left.

sounds like the original has just a hint more glass than mine....more tweaking is in order i suppose...

Sounds pretty close but it sounds like there is a room mic along with the close mic mixed in on the original. You might be able to add a really short delay and lightly mix it in to simulate it.

Q for Groovenut:

How are these tone matches translating to V7? Have you found them to be the same or need retweaking?
I havent had time to update yet and I dig your "Highway" TM....just wondering if I am going to lose it!

To be honest I haven't had much time as of late, but I hope to get a chance to go back through all the V6 presets and audition/tweak them to V7 in the next week or so.

To be honest I haven't had much time as of late, but I hope to get a chance to go back through all the V6 presets and audition/tweak them to V7 in the next week or so.

I tried the Highway to Hell preset you made and it sounds the same....however I did not reset the amp block.
Thanks again for sharing your ability to nail some badass tones.

Back
Top Bottom