'74 Jailbreak Tonematch

Yeah I found the toughest part was getting the amp to "feel" the same. It took a few tries to set the gain so the top end had that same jangle and karang. I can post the preset if anyone is interested.

Preset included!

Thanks for all the kind words!

Ok guys, this is my first try saving and uploading a preset so let me know if it works correctly once you get it loaded.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Ok guys, this is my first try saving and uploading a preset so let me know if it works correctly once you get it loaded.

Thanks for sharing the patch.

Sorry for the silly question but I haven't done any tone matching or used any tone-matched patches yet. Can I just load this patch the way I would a normal patch. I have loaded it and I see the tone-match block but it references USB and the monitor is flat.

Thanks,
D.

View attachment 12076

Thanks for sharing the patch.

Sorry for the silly question but I haven't done any tone matching or used any tone-matched patches yet. Can I just load this patch the way I would a normal patch. I have loaded it and I see the tone-match block but it references USB and the monitor is flat.

Thanks,
D.

View attachment 12076

Yes, you should be able to do exactly that.

tweaked preset included!

OK so this is going to totally reveal my obsessive nature. This is the same patch after some tweaking. I looped the intro and played along so you can get an undiluted sample. Original is on the left, I am on the right (I come in a little late, no count ;D) I think it's pretty close

Anyone have any feedback on how the patch sounds on their system?

Last edited:
Here is a panned example to more easily isolate the two tones in reference to each other. Original is on the left.

sounds like the original has just a hint more glass than mine....more tweaking is in order i suppose...

Back
Top Bottom