50w Plexi Custom UltraRes Mix Vs Old HiRes Cab

Which recording do you like more?

• The First One, "13 Cab Riff"

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • The Second One, "15 Cab Riff"

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
My guess is the first is the Ultra Rez. If it is or is not, I still favor the first for my tastes. Reason being is it sounds fuller and more defined.

My guess is the first is the Ultra Rez. If it is or is not, I still favor the first for my tastes. Reason being is it sounds fuller and more defined.

+1 I Think the same.........which Ownhammer collection to you mean - teh modern and vintage?

First has more bass but not as much definition down low. Second has that pre rola greenback vibe and less bass but more clarity, hence I think it is OH ultrares. I like either depending on mix and situation!

I find it super interesting to hear people say the first one has more bass. I feel like the second one "15 Cab Riff" is significantly less bright

I find it super interesting to hear people say the first one has more bass. I feel like the second one "15 Cab Riff" is significantly less bright

I think the first is the TV/AX combo which has more bass and more top end bite as well. The second has the rolled off highs of a pre Rola GB.

Happy to be wrong here.

Absolutley clear - the first one ist the (really good) Ultrares - listen to the roomsound. Great chrunchy - ACDC-Sound!

The 50 W Marshall is also one of my favourite! Is ist the High-Version?

Reveal: The first clip, "13 Cab Riff" is the TV/AX combo from the older firmware. The second clip, " 15 Cab Riff" is UltraRes.

*Drops Mic*

Glad my ears still work. It's worth noting that the difference between your two IR mixes is greater than the difference between a High Res and Ultra Res comparison of the same IR capture. The TV and AX IRs are awesome regardless of resolution.

Glad my ears still work. It's worth noting that the difference between your two IR mixes is greater than the difference between a High Res and Ultra Res comparison of the same IR capture. The TV and AX IRs are awesome regardless of resolution.

If they ever make an IR of the TV and AX cabs, I'll be on it in no time. For sure.

Back
Top Bottom