5:12 Invite Reached

What service do they use to ship, Fedex or UPS? I have a 24 hr Fedex place 10 minutes away that I always redirect shipments to so I am able to pick them up the same day they would have been delivered. UPS is a bit more complicated.
-
Austin

UPS

For years I have easily placed holds on my UPS packages. Call local receiving warehouse, give then your tracking number and address, and ask them to place a hold on it. My local receiving warehouse is only 10 minutes from my house though.

unless they get fired up in the shipping room... I can't imagine that they had 100 per minute ordering. These aren't Xbox Ones

I wouldn't be surprised if the the signups were numerous at the beginning. I'm guessing dates and times will move faster later.

unless they get fired up in the shipping room... I can't imagine that they had 100 per minute ordering. These aren't Xbox Ones
If they're really only at 5:13 from 5:11 two days ago, then there's probably a ton of people that signed up right at the beginning. It could move faster after getting past that timeframe, but you never know.

Well, M@ did say that it would be a steady stream of units and not a wave of units that go out once a month. I'd rather it move slowly like this then wait a whole month not knowing how many units they got in the "wave."

For years I have easily placed holds on my UPS packages. Call local receiving warehouse, give then your tracking number and address, and ask them to place a hold on it. My local receiving warehouse is only 10 minutes from my house though.

Placing a hold isn't actually a big deal. It's just that the UPS place I have to pick it up from closes fairly early so it's not as convenient. I'm sure I'll survive :D
-
Austin

I ship all FAS stuff to the office. There is someone there 24/7 so I never get the dreaded "1st Attempt at Delivery" notice. That would blow...

As a 10/17, I realize I have a wait ahead of me - but given that it looks like there was an insane rush during a few hours on 10/13, I'm hoping the 'minutes' will start moving faster as the time goes on - since there were likely fewer signing up per hour. Wishful thinking? Maybe...but what else do I have to do while waiting? :D

RR

If something requires a sig and I'm not going to be home... I'll log into MyUPS or FedEx and request they hold at the UPS office (Which is located at the end of my street :cool: or held at the FedEx Kinkos near me. I don't miss much...

I wouldn't be surprised if the the signups were numerous at the beginning. I'm guessing dates and times will move faster later.
Yep.. I'm betting (aka HOPING) that there is a drastic curve here after the first few days. Again, I'm 11/6. Makes me sick seeing 5:12, etc. LOL

I think it's cool, because it shows how useless the spreadsheet is xD
Odd, because I feel like the spreadsheet is entirely useful.

It simply shows how FAS is progressing. I'm pretty sure in whatever manner you find it useless wasn't how I was expecting to be of use.

My reply from FAS was at 8:00 pm cst... I don't think its going to make it here before Christmas.

I think it's cool, because it shows how useless the spreadsheet is xD
We know it's not accurate w/r/t how many people are on the waitlist, but it does help us to know how many "minutes" away we are. It doesn't tell us a lot, but it does tell us something!

Back
Top Bottom