4CM USING REAL AMP AND CAB PLUS SEND ANOTHER SIGNAL SIM AMP AND CAB TO FOH

Yes you can! if you download the manuel go to page 37 and it covers the procedure!
I read manual there is eplanation for 4CM effects only but I wanna use out 2 to Foh with amp sim and cab but turning out 1 I am getting mix sound of real amp and simulation confusing any idea? Thanx

If you look at the manual that @Sixstring mentioned, you’ll notice that output two is free in that set up. You could add a split off of input one (where your guitar signal is coming from) that will contain an amp and cab sim and have it go to output two which you can send to FOH. The FX chain from your 4cm into your amp will be separate though.

Good luck!

I read manual there is eplanation for 4CM effects only but I wanna use out 2 to Foh with amp sim and cab but turning out 1 I am getting mix sound of real amp and simulation confusing any idea? Thanx
Also make sure that “Copy output 1” isn’t enabled under the output settings for output 2. That may be why you’re getting the blended sounds.

Export your preset and attach it here. Or at least post a screenshot of the grid.

If you look at the manual that @Sixstring mentioned, you’ll notice that output two is free in that set up. You could add a split off of input one (where your guitar signal is coming from) that will contain an amp and cab sim and have it go to output two which you can send to FOH. The FX chain from your 4cm into your amp will be separate though.

Good luck!
Also make sure that “Copy output 1” isn’t enabled under the output settings for output 2. That may be why you’re getting the blended sounds.
i have done all that but still geting sound from out 1 into to the mix of output 2 foh getting sound blended should be separated volume out 1 for real amp out 2 for foh strange cheers

Try this!

Attachments

• 4CM+OUT 2 FOH V2.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom