4CM Preset/Scene Levels

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I'm running the Axe in the 4CM and using scenes and various IA's. In one particular preset I've noticed when playing in my band my clean guitar scene is at the right volume but then when I change to another scene which add's a chorus my level tends to go a little quieter and not cut thru as much. I also get this when added a tremolo to my signal via an IA.

If I wanted to adjust these levels what would you all suggest? Effect block volume? Scene volume? I didn't wanna adjust my comp block, any louder it will affect out's 1 and 2 and cause them to clip. I guess what I'm asking is if I adjust the effect block volumes will it cause Out 1 and 2 to clip as well?

Cheers
Paul

Increase chorus & tremolo block level to get the desired level when they're engaged.

If you notice Out 1 clipping, reduce the global Out 1 EQ gain slider. Or if Out 1 boost/pad is set above 0 dB now, reduce that first. If one of these blocks happens to be pre-FXL and you notice Out 2 clipping, take the same approach w/ Out 2 EQ or boost/pad.

Back
Top Bottom