4 cab blocks with the Ultra?

mba

Power User
I want to be able to use custom microphone IRs with custom speaker cabs. I can do it only one time today so i'm wondering if the boss will release in the future a firmware that support the use of 4 cab blocks into the Ultra.
(or just set one user IR for microphones into the cab block)

Why not 8 cab blocks? Don't expect this feature in any future updates.
My suggestion is to record a take without your cab. Then mix and blend in your DAW. Export your favorite mix and then convert to .syx.

Just curious here... you can use two cab blocks, and each of them can be stereo (different cab and mic models for each side). So with judicious use of panning and/or mixer blocks, does this not meet your requirements? I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're trying to do.

What about mixing different speakers and mics with RedWirez IRs, then using only one cab block?

I'm not clear.
I want to be able to use one custom IR for the speaker and one custom IR for the microphone, in high resolution.
I can do it by loading the microphone impulse into a cab block but it uses the 2 cab blocks.

So we can create our own mixes of cabs like the RW IR mixer by using just a DAW? Didn't know we could export to .syx. That is cool if I can figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom