Bug? 4.01b Amp2 bypass display bug

Poparad

Power User
Here's an odd bug I found in the current beta. Add an Amp2 block and an M-Comp1 block. Bypass the Amp2. Now, when you bypass and unbypass the M-Comp, visually Amp2 changes in sync with it, although it actually stays in bypass the whole time.

Here's an odd bug I found in the current beta. Add an Amp2 block and an M-Comp1 block. Bypass the Amp2. Now, when you bypass and unbypass the M-Comp, visually Amp2 changes in sync with it, although it actually stays in bypass the whole time.
does this happen no matter what exact grid location amp 2 or multicomp is? i was working on something similar and would like to recreate this. thanks.

my main preset uses Amp 2 and Mcomp 1 forever and i haven't experienced this. so if you have a preset that shows this it could help.

does this happen no matter what exact grid location amp 2 or multicomp is? i was working on something similar and would like to recreate this. thanks.

my main preset uses Amp 2 and Mcomp 1 forever and i haven't experienced this. so if you have a preset that shows this it could help.
Looks to be. I noticed it in a preset I was using today so I tried it on a blank preset and threw in just those blocks and it still did it.

Here's a preset. The bug is only on the unit's display; FM9Edit displays correctly. Try bypassing and unbypassing the M-Comp on either the unit or in FM9Edit.

Attachments

• MComp Bug 4.01b2.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom