Bug? 4.01 layouts

gtr125

Hey all,

I loaded up 4.01 from 4.00 this morning and every time I boot up, all the layouts are blank. I can go in and reset the factory layouts and that brings them back but when I reboot, all the layouts are gone again. Have done this several times with the same results. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Are other system level changes persistent? For example, if you disable Amp Modeling globally and restart, does it stay OFF or go back to ON?

Sounds like a possible bug?

After updating to 4.01, all of my Global and FC settings were gone. I got everything back by importing my System/Global/FC settings from the backup that I created just before updating. And then importing the 'All Layouts' file from my backup folder.

Just fired it back up to check. It's all there.

Last edited:
Are other system level changes persistent? For example, if you disable Amp Modeling globally and restart, does it stay OFF or go back to ON?
Looks like other global settings are sticking. Amp modeling does stay off and midi settings that I changed previously are there as well.

Well, I had a chance to reload 4.01 and still had to reset the layouts after first installing but now they seem to stick when rebooting. Seems like an initial bug in there though - I've never had to reset layouts when updating firmware.

Back
Top Bottom