3 Sigma Acoustic IR

Anybody have any luck getting a good sound out of the new 3 Sigma Acoustic IRs? I am using the Taylor 940 TM, and a couple other Taylor 940 IRs floating around the forum and getting very good sounds. Just wondering if anyone has tried the new IRs from 3 Sigma?

Anybody have any luck getting a good sound out of the new 3 Sigma Acoustic IRs? I am using the Taylor 940 TM, and a couple other Taylor 940 IRs floating around the forum and getting very good sounds. Just wondering if anyone has tried the new IRs from 3 Sigma?

I haven't used them, but if you haven't seen it already, you should find this video very helpful.

-
Austin

I purchased the Gibson J15 pack and wow! I am using a Fender VG guitar and it has made the acoustic models sound very authentic! Worth every penny!

Cool! I hope they do a nice J45 capture. I'd love to run an IR with my real J45 through the AX8 -- I love using that little guy for acoustic gigs!

Anyone know what IR length they're using? Do you get wavs so you can do the Ultra-Res thing on them with Cab-Lab?

Edit: Bought the J15 IRs because...why not, right? :D You get a variety of sample frequencies. And 15 captures for piezo and soundhole and electric guitar use accordingly. Very nice. Will do some clips in a bit.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I won't have a chance to record with them until the weekend. Can't really play the J45 after the kids are in bed. But I'll experiment and post some clips on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom