3 into 1 splitter

dschaaf

Experienced
Hi,

Possibly an odd question but just wondering the recommended approach, whether it be a splitter or some other type of box, that would allow me to do the following just in my fixed home studio set up (always stationary) :
  • using Matrix GT1000FX as poweramp
  • going out of the Matrix into (2) 2x12 cabs in stereo
  • **** I am wanting to have all three of my modeling devices (Axe FX III, Quad Cortex and Kemper) connected at once so I can switch between them without reconfiguring
I am presently using a 1/4" TS to (2) 1/4" TS splitter the goes 2x female into one male and then into the Matrix. This allows me to have two devices connected at once however I am looking to have all three connected and just wondering if there is a much easier way to do this or a more highly recommended piece of gear?

Thanks,
Derek

I use my band's mixer (Behringer XR-18) since it is already in the same rack. I have a separate 'Scene' on the mixer for when I am at home with five stereo input pairs setup at unity and no EQ or effects. I can have my Axe-Fx II, AX8, Axe-Fx III, FM3, and FM9, all connected at once for easy preset/firmware comparisons. And a mic connected for online consultations. It can be my USB interface too, to tie it all together.

I use a Boss AB-2 in front of any two of them to quickly switch my input between them.

Any decent quality small mixer might work for you.

I use my band's mixer (Behringer XR-18) since it is already in the same rack. I have a separate 'Scene' on the mixer for when I am at home with five stereo input pairs setup at unity and no EQ or effects. I can have my Axe-Fx II, AX8, Axe-Fx III, FM3, and FM9, all connected at once for easy preset/firmware comparisons. And a mic connected for online consultations. It can be my USB interface too, to tie it all together.

I use a Boss AB-2 in front of any two of them to quickly switch my input between them.

Any decent quality small mixer might work for you.
Great idea, thanks very much!

Back
Top Bottom