FS 2x Atomic CLR Neo MKII w/ Studio Slips

Feflicker

Experienced
Near perfect Atomic CLR Neos MKII, with new studio slips. These are my last 2, and were used for a total of approximately 60 hours. They were my backups, I had another pair I took to rehearsals and gigs. Only selling because I treated myself this year to Meyer MJF-210s, the only speakers Ive ever heard beat a CLR (and they cost 6x the price) 🤷‍♂️

These will be local pickup in Phoenix, AZ. $1800 firm. Will not sell separate. Will not ship. No trades. Thx.

20230831_165403.jpg

Last edited:
Near perfect Atomic CLR Neos MKII, with new studio slips. These are my last 2, and were used for a total of approximately 60 hours. They were my backups, I had another pair I took to rehearsals and gigs. Only selling because I treated myself this year to Meyer MJF-210s, the only speakers Ive ever heard beat a CLR (and they cost 6x the price) 🤷‍♂️

These will be local pickup in Phoenix, AZ. $2k firm. Will not sell separate. Will not ship. No trades. Thx.

View attachment 126053
Nice treat!

Good luck with the sale.

These will be local pickup in Phoenix, AZ. $2k firm. Will not sell separate. Will not ship. No trades. Thx.

View attachment 126053

Some storm tonight, eh? It just grazed us here in northern San Tan Valley.

Bump!

Good luck with the sale....

Back
Top Bottom