2290 Problem

nambutio

Inspired
Hello, guys! :)
Help, please!
When I reset 2290 Delay this problem happens.
Feedback appears mono only. No L/R Time Ration
Firmware 24.04
Axe Edit 1.13.13

2290 A.png2290 B.png

If I save the block from that preset and load it in a new preset, everything appears normally.
But if I reset that block or load 2290 algorithm the problem happens as shown in the photos.

The front panel does not show stereo feedback options for the 2290 model, so they won't be in Axe Edit either. If I remember correctly, the 2290 has a mono input and stereo output, so it likely has just one mono delay line with opposite phase copies for pseudo-stereo output.

Last edited:
Exactly. There shouldn't be a L/R Time Ratio control.

The front panel does not show stereo feedback options for the 2290 model, so they won't be in Axe Edit either.
The preset I sent shows L/R Time Ratio, as you can see in the first image. Both in Axe Edit and in the hardware. Only when a reset is done or when a new delay block is inserted, the behavior is as you described.

This happens when the hidden "config" parameter differs from the Type's default for some reason. On the Axe-FX II this was easy since config was an adjustable parameter. It's still sysex-adjustable on the III and FracTool's batch setter can alter it:

delayconfig.png

The fact that the preset is older and I'm redoing it could be that the behavior changed with the updates. No problem. Thanks for help! 😀👍🏽
Based on what you said here and what @Bakerman said, I'm going to guess you migrated this preset from a previous generation device (Axe Fx II or AX8) using FracTool?

Back
Top Bottom