2 years tomorrow since Gary Moore died so decided to try and get close to his tone :)

Just had to log in to tell you you did a fantastic job with this one. This tone also covers Dann Huff! Add some delay and plate reverb and play some Giant riffs for us! ;)

cool tone and nice playing!

When you recorded this what sort of volume were you at? It sounds at a couple points like it's getting a nice feedback. Just wondering if you were moving some decent air to get the guitar to resonate or what.

definitely some tones in there that reminded me of certain Moore licks.

cool tone and nice playing!

When you recorded this what sort of volume were you at? It sounds at a couple points like it's getting a nice feedback. Just wondering if you were moving some decent air to get the guitar to resonate or what.

definitely some tones in there that reminded me of certain Moore licks.

Not really and interaction between guitar and speaker (M-audio AV40's), volume wise you could talk over it in the room (kids were in bed!)

Just a bit of Axe FX magic and a half decent Japaneese Tokai Les Paul with stock pickups....

2 years already? I met him briefly (out of the blue) in a guitar shop called GAK in Brighton. He was with his very young daughter and just having a look around (I thought guitar shops usually came *to* people of his calibre!). I was impressed that even though he wasn't doing any sort of "promo" he still took time to shake my hand before his daughter dragged him out if the shop (she obviously didn't share his enthusiasm for all things 6 stringed!). 3 months later he was dead. Very Sad.

WOW!! Great playing. I love the sound. Very expressive. Thx for the preset. What king of guitar and pickups were you using for this cover?

WOW!! Great playing. I love the sound. Very expressive. Thx for the preset. What king of guitar and pickups were you using for this cover?

It was a Japanese Tokai with stock pickups, uses neck and bridge at different points. They sound ok but don't clean up very well, need to upgrade them. Got a white les paul custom with EMG's too but that wasn't the right guitar for the clip, would have cleaned up a lot better though

Back
Top Bottom