2 simple questions

King Tone

Inspired
Maybe these are mfc issues, not sure though so I thought more likely to be seen here.

1. I would like my mfc 101, axe 2, and axe edit to have the same numbers. Axe and axe edit are good (001) but mfc is on 000. I thought it was display offset...everyone is set on one...maybe this is not correct.

2. Upon booting of the system there is no sound until you hit a preset button. I thought I remembered reading about a fix for this but I never got it and just let it go.

1. I would like my mfc 101, axe 2, and axe edit to have the same numbers. Axe and axe edit are good (001) but mfc is on 000. I thought it was display offset...everyone is set on one...maybe this is not correct.
the MFC has 2 offset settings, one after the other in the menu. make sure both are set to 1

i'm not sure about the 2nd question.

there are a couple of things that could effect having to change a preset to get volume. the most common could be the volume exp start up settings in the mfc, and possibly the initial vale settings in the I/o menu, I am not at my mfc but there settings for how the mfc reads your expression pedal position, if you have pc reset on in the modifier this could be resetting your exp when you make a preset change.

When you reboot the axe fx it resets to the preset you were on, but the mfc does not send exp info if it is not told to. if mfc sends no exp info the external initial settings ot the axe fx I/O menu take over. once you change a preset with the mfc, now it knows were your exp's are at. so I would take a look at these settings in the axe fx and the mfc.

Back
Top Bottom