Wish 2 instances of pitch block

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
It's impossible to have a whammy setup and a hamonizer using X/y because of the controller, unless I'm missing something. Please allow 2 pitch blocks in a future fw. Or allow separate controller settings for X/y

It's impossible to have a whammy setup and a hamonizer using X/y because of the controller, unless I'm missing something.

This only matters when the parameter is available in both modes and you don't want to control it in one of them. The whammy control parameter becomes hidden/irrelevant when using a non-whammy block type, so whammy/harmony as X/Y isn't a problem.

This only matters when the parameter is available in both modes and you don't want to control it in one of them. The whammy control parameter becomes hidden/irrelevant when using a non-whammy block type, so whammy/harmony as X/Y isn't a problem.

Yup, this is exactly how I have been using the pitch block. X- classic whammy (with expression) Y- Octave Divider (no expression). Works great.
Myke

Okay, but I'm using the controller to control the mix parameter in the intelligent harmony X side of the pitch block. This way I can roll in harmonies with my pedal, then back off easily. But when I switch to Y (whammy) the controller set to mix can be a problem.

Okay, but I'm using the controller to control the mix parameter in the intelligent harmony X side of the pitch block. This way I can roll in harmonies with my pedal, then back off easily. But when I switch to Y (whammy) the controller set to mix can be a problem.

Oh, ok I see what your getting at.
Yeah a second pitch block would be great.
Myke

Try controlling Voice 1/2 Level instead of mix in Intel Harm mode. Unlike increasing mix, this will keep dry level constant, but that might be preferable.

There's always another way! Ok I'll give that a shot. It would still be nice to have two pitch blocks though!

Back
Top Bottom