2 FCB1010 Linked Together?

Paul '82

Inspired
Hi everyone!
I'm new in this forum. I'm posting for the first time (but I'm an avid reader).
I own an AXE 2 and I use it with the FCB1010 pedalboard. I recently bought another FCB1010 because my last one started to have some electrical problem after 10 years of hard work. I also bought the UNO Eprom, trying to expand the possibilities of the board.
I'd like to know if someone has ever tried to link 2 FCB together, to make a huge pedalboard with 24 swithces and 4 pedals.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you in advance guys!

Hi everyone!
I'm new in this forum. I'm posting for the first time (but I'm an avid reader).
I own an AXE 2 and I use it with the FCB1010 pedalboard. I recently bought another FCB1010 because my last one started to have some electrical problem after 10 years of hard work. I also bought the UNO Eprom, trying to expand the possibilities of the board.
I'd like to know if someone has ever tried to link 2 FCB together, to make a huge pedalboard with 24 swithces and 4 pedals.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you in advance guys!

I think that you can plug the midi OUT of one pedal into the midi IN of the 2nd one, and then plug the midi OUT of the 2nd pedal to the mid IN of the Axe Fx... I believe the FCB1010 will do midi-merge but I am not 100% certain of that.

However, keep in mind that this does not operate as a "huge pedalboard" as the 2 FCB1010s will not be working in cooperation/coordination with each other.

Funny enough I was about to try the very same thing today by connecting my old Ground Control pedal (configured as 10 IA buttons) to my FCB1010, so that I can use the FCB to control my patches/scenes and the GC to control the looper functions.

I'll let you know if I have any success :)

Funny enough I was about to try the very same thing today by connecting my old Ground Control pedal (configured as 10 IA buttons) to my FCB1010, so that I can use the FCB to control my patches/scenes and the GC to control the looper functions.

I wanna achieve more or less the same objective! One FCB for the patches and the other for the scenes/stomps, with 2 more pedals. :D

Any update on this? Curious if this will work....

Just realized I never followed up on this.

Yes, it does work! I've been playing with it for a couple weeks now...

Baby steps so far: I have configured 5 IAs on my Ground Control to control Looper functions. Next I will extend that to include my other two continuous controller pedals attached to the GC :)

Just realized I never followed up on this.

Yes, it does work! I've been playing with it for a couple weeks now...

Baby steps so far: I have configured 5 IAs on my Ground Control to control Looper functions. Next I will extend that to include my other two continuous controller pedals attached to the GC :)

Cool thanks. You have a GCP and an FCB 1010 working together? How are they connected, and how is the FCB programmed? Is it stock?
Sorry for all the questions. Just want to get an idea before I pick up a GCP.

I use a ground control and a fcb 1010 linked works great. Select presets with ground control and use fcb for scenes and ia control. I have 4 exp. pedals

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. You have a GCP and an FCB 1010 working together? How are they connected, and how is the FCB programmed? Is it stock?
Sorry for all the questions. Just want to get an idea before I pick up a GCP.

It's an original GC, not GCP.

FCB is stock.

Back
Top Bottom