FS 2/1/21-**NO LONGER FOR SALE**AXE FX3 MK2***SKB-R3S RACK CASE***FC12 CONTROLLER***PIG HOG 20 FT XLR CABLE*!

DLW

Inspired
My Reverb.com shop is called Dave’s Shop. You can see this listing, more pictures and my seller feedback there. My Ebay account Anne111cat with 700 feedback at 100%.

Located in Crown Point, Indiana 46307 close to Chicago. Local pickup welcome.

*****Fractal AFX 3 MK II-New Version
Purchased brand new direct from Fractal. Delivered on 11/20/20. It has only been powered on four times. At delivery to make sure lights came on, a month later to test about 10 minutes, to link the FC-12, to take the pictures. It has been keep in box or rack case.

*****FC-12 Foot Controller-
Ordered off Reverb after I bought the AXE3 MK2. Seller described in mint/like new condition. Never even took the plastic off the screens. Seller picked up a FC-6 around the same time and it was enough for his needs so the FC-12 just sat in the box. There is not a mark on it. I already linked it to the AXE3 so its plug in ready.

*****SKB-R3S Rack Case-
Brand new for this AXE3 MK2. Three space shallow rack case. It fits/looks like it was made for the AXE3.

*****Mooer pedal toppers-
Just put these on the FC-12 and Mosky Dual switches. They fit nice and look great with the FC-12 lights.

*Optional extras below
*****-Blue Mix Fi headphones-Only used twice. Like new. Add on $100 extra

If you want/buy the AXF3 MK2 with Rack case and the FC-12 as a bundle then please let me know if you need any of the following cables/pedals/switchers for the way that you would like to set up the AFX3 MK2 with rack case and the FC12 and I will just include them at no extra cost......I will throw what you need in for free with the bundle.

*****4 NEKTAR Expression Pedals-
Brand new.

*****4 Mosky Dual switch pedals- 8 switches total. Brand new with Mooer toppers

*****4 Hosa TRS cables-
Two 5 foot-Two 15 foot.
Brand new still in the package.

*****4 Pig Hog 20 foot XLR cables
Brand new.

*****Heavy Duty Velcro-
Brand new. 1” x 10 foot

******So why am I selling....... I am just a hobby player/gear junkie. Selling to cover upcoming cost of materials to build a studio/jam room.

Please feel free to send a message with any questions. Thank you! Dave

Last edited:
2FF50ECE-88B1-454C-97CC-8C2408F803DD.jpeg4454D1DA-D14E-4D18-A171-78CD91CCA426.jpeg915E8D97-452F-4BD8-870B-DCB732285D6E.jpegBFFB6E6B-B389-4381-9026-81E80E4E1C1A.jpegA99CFD17-29E7-4948-A2A8-D4369AD53DCA.jpegD56E2EA5-14DD-483E-B61B-50D1EB104621.jpeg

Attachments

• 33F69F87-56C7-4B88-94E3-FD80647E641E.jpeg
    33F69F87-56C7-4B88-94E3-FD80647E641E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 941BBA10-6C1B-4528-9949-99D96E04A669.jpeg
    941BBA10-6C1B-4528-9949-99D96E04A669.jpeg
    953.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi i am in Australia i have a US shipping address can you advise the weight of AXE3 +FC12 + SKB so i can check my shipping cost
Thanks Rob Phelps

Questions here and Reverb about spitting up the package so I am doing that and lowering the price and just let me know what cables/pedals/switchers you need for how you want your set up to be and I will just throw them in for free.

The Blue headphones would be an additional $100.

NO TAX-NO SHIPPING FEE

AXE3 MKII***SKB Case***FC-12***XLR cable.....
Thru PayPal direct marked gift $2725.
Thru PayPal marked goods/invoice $2810

Last edited:
NO TAX-NO SHIPPING FEE

AXE3 MK2 and SKB rack case price thru PayPal marked gift $2100 shipped/insured.

AXE3 MK2 and SKB rack case PayPal marked goods/invoice $2163.

FC-12 and 20 foot Pig Hog XLR cable....
PayPal gift option $600 shipped/insured.

PayPal marked goods shipped/insured $618

Last edited:
Thank you. I learned something today. I went in and cleaned up the excessive text and info.

Last edited:
Thank you but cost prohibitive to ship just one. Go on Sweetwater.com for a better price shipped.

If you read the entire listing its clear that the will separate refers to the core items ......the Axe, the FC12 then its says optional extras thrown in for free if you need them. The prices are listed for the core items and even one optional item the headphones. Was not trying to be confusing or misleading. I may be able to sell the pedals separately if someone buys the core items and does not need the pedals but honestly with shipping you will likely pay less at Sweetwater. I was actually trying to help you by showing you where the cheapest price on earth is. $19.99 plus tax shipped for a brand new Nektar expression pedal with included TRS cable. I appreciate the interest but that is your best option for one pedal. Take care! Dave

Sorry for any confusion.........its getting challenging and frustrating trying to sell everything as a bundle to give the most at the best cost. So I revised the above listing to try and clarify and will try and do in the post also.

If you want to buy the bundle of the AFX3 MK2 with the SKB rack case and the FC-12 foot controller.......then I can include the Blue Mix Fi headphone for a deep discount of $100 and if you could use any of the pedals/switchers/cable then I could throw any of those in with the bundle for free to help you get up and running well.

I am not selling the headphones for the deep discount of $100 or selling any of the pedals/switchers/cables without the bundle as whoever spends a notable amount of cash on the bundle should get first chance at the extras even if I loose money on them. I feel they should have the option of getting the bundle with any extras they could use to get set up and running in one purchase, one box, one delivery. Thank you!

2/1/21-NO LONGER FOR SALE

I AM KEEPING IT. I SELL GEAR ALL THE TIME. CHEAP AND EXPENSIVE. FOR SOME REASON TRYING TO SELL THIS PARTICULAR GEAR HAS BEEN MORE FRUSTRATING THAN THE USUAL STUFF. PLUS I HAD A BAD DREAM THIS MORNING THAT REALLY POINTED TO THIS DECISION AND I NEVER REMEMBER MY DREAMS. AS CORNY AS IT SOUNDS I WILL TAKE IT ALL AS A SIGN. LOL.

NOT A LOT OF INTEREST IN THE BUNDLE FOR WHAT WAS ASKING. THE FRACTAL SALE IS ON TOO. MAYBE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GO PAYPAL DIRECT FOR THE SAVINGS THAT WAS TO BE HAD. I GET IT. I ALSO FEEL PEOPLE DOUBT ANYMORE WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING HAS BEEM BARELY TOUCHED OR PLAYED. I GET IT. TOO MANY QUESTIONS ON PARTING OUT THE SMALL STUFF. I AM JUST GOING TO KEEP THE FRACTAL GEAR AND SELL OFF SOME GUITARS AND AMPS TO RAISE THE CASH I WILL NEED TO BUILD THE STUDIO/JAM ROOM. THANK YOU ALL!

Last edited:
2/1/21-NO LONGER FOR SALE

I AM KEEPING IT. I SELL GEAR ALL THE TIME. CHEAP AND EXPENSIVE. FOR SOME REASON TRYING TO SELL THIS PARTICULAR GEAR HAS BEEN MORE FRUSTRATING THAN THE USUAL STUFF. PLUS I HAD A BAD DREAM THIS MORNING THAT REALLY POINTED TO THIS DECISION AND I NEVER REMEMBER MY DREAMS. AS CORNY AS IT SOUNDS I WILL TAKE IT ALL AS A SIGN. LOL.

NOT A LOT OF INTEREST IN THE BUNDLE FOR WHAT I ASKING. THE FRACTAL SALE IS ON TOO. MAYBE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GO PAYPAL DIRECT FOR THE SAVINGS. I GET IT. I ALSO FEEL PEOPLE DOUBT ANYMORE WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING HAS BEEM BARELY TOUCHED. I GET IT. TOO MANY QUESTIONS ON PARTING OUT THE SMALL STUFF. I AM JUST GOING TO KEEP THE FRACTAL GEAR AND SELL OFF SOME GUITARS AND AMPS TO RAISE THE CASH I WILL NEED TO BUILD THE STUDIO/JAM ROOM. THANK YOU ALL!

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom