1st time this year........

rnjscooter

Power User
So I bought my FM9 a little over a year ago and literally fired it up like once, ugh. Then the RedSound stuff came on sale on the FAS website and I said maybe if I buy a pair then I would inspire my to start playin again. Parental Family decline and just general family issues have taken away my desire to continue to make a living in music the past year and a half. So tonite I said I have to at least fire up the new system in 23, if not, then Imma gonna sell it all in 24. It's bee a year since I've really played more than 30 seconds so excuse the sloppiness. On a side note, the second video is my 3rd switch on the bottom row. Well crap, guess I need to start a ticket. Guess I should have spent some time on it while under warranty, my bad. Haven't even taken the protective film off yet. Anyone else ever have a problem with one of their foot switch displays?

So did adding the Redsound to your FM change your mind?
Like all things it takes a little time to get used to. I also have 2 Marshall half stacks I run with my AxeFX3. My goal is to sell the Marshall gear and just do the FM9 and RedSound. They sound great, just working on the right up angle so I hear the driver blending w the woofer

Like all things it takes a little time to get used to. I also have 2 Marshall half stacks I run with my AxeFX3. My goal is to sell the Marshall gear and just do the FM9 and RedSound. They sound great, just working on the right up angle so I hear the driver blending w the woofer
Nice! It does take a minute to get used to. I know the first time I used a coaxial speaker using the Axe FX it was the closest thing to a guitar speaker with respect to how the sound comes off of it. The lack of beaming and the increase of over all coverage is the real benefit!

Back
Top Bottom