1st Fly Date with Junior.

Larry Mitchell said:
Hey TeeJay,

do the same thing with my wireless (I leave a 20 foot cable connected to the receiver just in case the wireless drops out). I have not really had to use it in a show. I have had that happen in a couple of rehearsals though. But it's good to ready just incase. I'm using the older smaller X2 and it's working really well. I am not sure if it is legal in Europe though.

That Wave Angle wireless you brought up is interesting. There isn't the option of leaving a cable connected just incase. But it's size and description is appealing. Please keep us posted on your experiences if you get one.

Thanks for the link

Larry
I've emailed the waveangle folks again so hope to hear soon about purchasing them. Re: Cable. I guess it'll pay to just have a cable on standby which is what i'll do. As for whether it fits in the AxeFX... It actually won't matter for me because the wireless will be connected to my Wah input, however i'll be sure to report back my findings... I'm confident it'll be okay because the jack pivots from what i can tell.

T

teejay said:
I've emailed the waveangle folks again so hope to hear soon about purchasing them.
T
I've also emailed them twice and heard nothing. I'm thinking this thing is as real as the Electrix Repeater MKII. :roll:

Ringleader said:
teejay said:
I've emailed the waveangle folks again so hope to hear soon about purchasing them.
T
I've also emailed them twice and heard nothing. I'm thinking this thing is as real as the Electrix Repeater MKII. :roll:
Hmmn, it's starting to look that way.... Maybe they are still in the process of setting up distributors... I did get one response to that affect. Regardless, keeping in touch with their potential customer s is just plain good business... not replying only serves to alienate them IMO.

Hi teejay,

while waiting for the axe midi switch, have you ever tested your GT-10 as a midi controller for the axe :oops: ??

FlyingV said:
Hi teejay,

while waiting for the axe midi switch, have you ever tested your GT-10 as a midi controller for the axe :oops: ??
Yes but it's not ideal because the CTL Pedals and Exp Sw can't be configured to work properly. It changes presets no problem and the Expression Pedal will work but i need a few I/As in addition to that. Before getting my LF Jr i used my TC G-System as a controller and it worked pretty well..

FlyingV said:
teejay,
what wireless do you use ?
Or can somebody else tell me whats best to use in Germany ??
Currently i use an X2 XDS plus digital wireless, you can see it in the rig picture on page 1 of this thread, just below the wedge...
I've used wireless for about 20 years and have had em all, Nady, Shure, AKG, Sennheiser, Samson and the X2 is by far the most transparent sounding of them all and compact. It is also very affordable however unfortunately the transmitter (body pack) is pathetically cheap and nasty.. lightweight plastic! The battery cover is hard to open and the clip broke off within the first week. Mind you it still works fine but that is my only criticism of this system.

T

Back
Top Bottom