1st attempt at Tone Matching.....Unchained....no FX!!!!

Your raw clip sounds killer, the flanger on the second clip needs some work. Try Javi's flanger setting from his version.

It appears that all of these tone match clips have just grenaded the SOUND CLOUD web site..... Site is DOA right now

Excellent! The Boston tone on your Soundclick page is bad a$$ too! Would you mind throwing me a bone and sharing that sysex file as well?
Rawk on.

Wow, killer match. I've heard many people come close to copping this tone (without tone matching) but it's never as thick and chewy as what I think the original would have sounded in the room, pre-mixing / mastering. Even with this I could see tweaking it a little to my own tastes for usability but that sounds freaking sweet!

Sounds great ,I can hear the flanger(in my head) This post was before you added the flanger.now I heard with flanger awesome!!

Last edited:

Hey Shock410 - I love the tone and thought I would download your patches and go from there. However, these patches don't seem to be correct(???). They don't have any TM blocks in them and the amps are wrong - at least on my machine. Seems like maybe they got corrupted? Any else try these and see the same?

At first I thought I was doing something wrong in AxeEdit but I downloaded some other people's TM patches and they work fine. I tried re-downloading these but same issue.

I have attached an image of what I see on my machine.

Perhaps I am a fidiot, but would love someone to confirm that.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Unchained_Issue.jpg
    Unchained_Issue.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom