1959SLP without power amp modeling ques

I did! But I’m too dumb to figure out forums! I’m going to look for the too lazy to read room and try that … 😂
Then I have absolutely no idea why you would attempt replying and saying that. I spend hours reading, not just manuals, but other works through the week, and I’m definitely not the smartest person in the room.

What people do I hang out with? In the last week, let’s see … programmers, artists, musicians and studio techs and owners, architects, people working on huge public projects and others working on small personal and private ones, retirees and those in the corporate and commercial world, people who are aware of the references I made and people who have studied human-interface design and why it’s important.

It seems you totally missed the point being made. Having the opportunity to learn and taking advantage of it is something that the people you are using as shining examples would do and have done. I advocate self-education and self-deprecating humor. Failing to read and understand how the simple reply mechanism works in the forum puts you squarely in the center of the problem you seem to be decrying.

I did! But I’m too dumb to figure out forums! I’m going to look for the too lazy to read room and try that … 😂
I was scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck you were trying to tell me - lol! Nonetheless, you made a positive impact as I took from it that I should take more time to listen to the song suggestions my grandkids send me.

Last edited:
So without ears as the judge, please tell me "tone-wise" knowing how an amp works would help you?
OTOH, one idea does go well with the other. ;)
observe the "+" sign in my post which indicates "in addition" and the verbage in my other related posts on this which all clarify that my irritation with "just use your ears" is not really the "use your ears" part but rather the "just" part.

Last edited:
observe the "+" sign in my post which indicates "in addition" and the verbage in my other related posts on this which all clarify that my irritation with "just use your ears" is not really the "use your ears" part but rather the "just" part.
Ahhh the tiny + sign. So easily missed by a 4-eyes like me... :sunglasses:

Back
Top Bottom