15.02 Brit Super Video

Y'all playing down here in San Antonio?? (ref KZEP sign ...Sunset Station?) I may have missed were you relocated. Great job btw...
That was the KZEP harley giveaway this weekend, out at RJ music Pavillion. Look us up on Facebook Dojo, usually post where were at, would like to meet you. SA Lights on facebook
Out of town gigs this week

Last edited:
Here is another from my side of stage, you will hear mostly the CLR's
Sorry for the clam at the end of the solo, i usually hit it. But was sweaty and finger slipped (excuses excuses)

I really like the tone and playing Dramelot. I knew you were a good player. Keep the recordings/videos coming. I like the volume boost during the solos. Was that the soundman giving you the boost or did you press a footswitch? Seems like the tone sounds great at both volumes. Also, are you still using the EVM12L or is just the CLR's now?

Thanks miknshla, I have a patch setup just like the rhythm but boosted in the main output by about 5 db. Using the CLR's. I dont like to rely on soundmen for my leads, but its nice when they help. I love the EVM's but its easier to translate what I hear to FOH with the CLR's

Back
Top Bottom