Wish 12 Layouts

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
I am wishing we had 12 layouts. Especially now with the new songs/setlists feature.

I'm already using all of the available layouts. I'm finding all kinds of new ways to use layouts that I hadn't thought of before, but I have run out of layouts.

I bought a second FC-12 thinking it would give me double the layouts, but that's not the case. It's still the same amount of layouts split between the two FC-12's.

+1 on more layouts.

If I may offer a suggestion, coming from the FM3, what I'll do is use each view within a layout as more or less its own layout. this allows me, for instance, to have 4 different (3-button) versions of the looper layout in the one main Looper Layout, in case I need slightly different functions for different songs/applications. So I basically have 32 layouts (even though I mainly only use the per-preset, which is more or less infinite layouts in and of itself...).

If you have an FC6, you more or less have 16 layouts at your disposal. If, however, you use all 12 switches on your FC12 in each layout, yeah, I can see how you'd run out quickly and need more.

Back
Top Bottom