10 Loudest Rock Bands of All Time....

A couple years ago I was asked to "Chaperone" a bunch of under 21 kids to a "Rock Show" in LA.
I new it was going to be loud, so I thought I would be prepared. Talked to the guys at Guitar Center for Heavy Duty Ear Plugs.
They sold me a couple sets of "Brain Screws". They said they were not too popular because they cut out ALL the sound.
Headed to the show. At The Palladium to see Megadeath. I had NO IDEA it was going to be so loud.
I spent most of the night hiding at the back. The few times I went up front to check and make sure the girls
were OK as I know they loved to mosh, I could feel my insides moving around. A LOT. I felt like it was hard to stand as my legs were shaking so much.
I laughed so hard, I couldn't believe it. It was totally unnatural and was afraid of what it was doing to me. Stuff was starting to go numb..
I stayed at the back for the rest of the night.
F***n LOUD!!

Loopie.

whoever wrote the article has not read, or has chosen to ignore cliff's note - 'about the decibel'.

I saw all the loud bands in the 70s and 80s but a very unlikely band was by far the loudest.

Oingo Boingo in Boston in 81. My two buddies and I all had the same exact pitch ringing in our ears for 3or4 days!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Motörhead a few times at the Hammersmith Odeon. Fk me that blew the cobwebs out. I've seen Kiss, Maiden, BÖC, Metallica, and others, but Lemmy and co seem to bring the noise, as I believe young people an gangsta rappers say.

Saw bunches of bands during the 80's and the ones I remember specifically being incredibly loud was Motörhead,
and YJM Rising Force ...

I've left shows that get to loud. I still want my hearing for the next show. If I went def from listening to Motorhead I'd be seriously disappointed in myself.

Manowar even makes Christmas less wussy.

543240481_414606.gif

I was just about to say this!

You guys are all pu**sies !!

Saw Manowar at the Birmingham O2 a couple of years ago - I don't think they were really pushing it but it was still f88king loud!

BUT..... the sound was amazing.

Dio...... Sometime mid to late 80's with Craig Goldie on guitar. I have seen most of the bands mentioned and they were all loud but that Dio show was outdoors and the volume was sheer madness....

Back
Top Bottom