10.02 AE out of sync w Axe

is9582

Power User
I hope this isn't a repeat, but here goes.

I had my Axe setup for a show and tell session with my former band mate. It was connected to my MacBook via USB and both were on for about 4-5 hours. I had no freezes, but I noticed the link between the two was less than optimal. Initially the presets changed on both, no matter which provided the lead. After a while, I wanted to show off more of the capabilities than just the stored presets. As I moved to a baseline preset, I modified the settings in the drive, via AE, I happened to notice the axe wasn't on the same preset any longer. I was able to get both back to the point where they showed the same preset, but had the same issue crop up again when I was changing the type of amp in the preset.

Just want to bring this up, in case it wasn't an isolated instance.

Lee

Thanks Lee,

Sounds like an isolated incident.

We're actually not filing bugs for Version 1.9 since that code line is effectively dead.
When the next version is released, I expect you'll be very pleased.

Thanks M@. I appreciate the quick response.

I'm curious, too, rodzimguitar68. Is it too early to ask about the timeframe of the new AE?

I had the same thing but only once.

While block editing in AE 1.9 both AE and the AxeFx jumped to two different presets.

I was very surprised when I saw the difference between the two. I hadn't ever experienced the same prior to wanting to show it off. Haha, go figure. My old band mate did however see through the problems and was extremely impressed to hear what the AxeFXII put out. We both used to play Mesa Boogie IIC+ amps, so it really shows how good the quality is in the Axe. Heck, we both would've loved to have the AxeFXII back when we were actively playing in our band. The flexibility is so wonderful. Ok, stepping back down off of the soapbox, sorry. ;)

Lee

Back
Top Bottom