+ 1 if you've had "Error Whilst Loading, Wrong File Type" w/ gettin presets on here.

I get that about 25% of the time...dang.

Thus I cant check out the Bon Jovi Talk Box patch that was shared. The Satriani I got, but others - not.

If it's older than 2011 (meaning when the forum changed over) you are probably going to have to contact the original creator via PM, send them the link to the thread in question and ask them nicely to re-upload the patch because every attachment ported over from the old forum has a corrupt header and there is pretty much nothing that the admin can do about it. They spent a considerable amount of time trying to get it to work, but Yahoo (who hosted the old forum) did something to make attachment transfers not work. Heck they weren't even supposed to be able to transfer the old posts so they did a pretty damn good job all things considered.

Post a link to the patch and I'll do a quick test, but make it quick because I'm on lunch break and need to head out in about 10 minutes.

I'm down with Shasha. I had to repost a majority of my patches, and it ate up a bit of my limit.
I was happy to do so though. I get this all the time. It's such a shame, and another reason why Levipeto's idea is a step forward

Back
Top Bottom