FS 1-day old FM3 for sale. Feeler

csassakb

Inspired
All

Putting a feeler out there. I received my FM3 yesterday, but due to some unforeseen circumstances may need to sell it for some funds.

There is nothing wrong with it. I am putting this out there to see if anyone is interested.

I am kind of on the fence but leaning towards selling it.

I would sell it for what I paid for it and split shipping. Not looking to make a profit.

I can provide a picture of the invoice to show you the date so you know it is legit.

Again, this is a feeler. If anyone is interested please reply here.

I will make a decision tomorrow.

All

Putting a feeler out there. I received my FM3 yesterday, but due to some unforeseen circumstances may need to sell it for some funds.

There is nothing wrong with it. I am putting this out there to see if anyone is interested.

I am kind of on the fence but leaning towards selling it.

I would sell it for what I paid for it and split shipping. Not looking to make a profit.

I can provide a picture of the invoice to show you the date so you know it is legit.

Again, this is a feeler. If anyone is interested please reply here.

I will make a decision tomorrow.
YES CAN WE TALK?

Yes Looking for a FM3 Trade plus, but I just had a bad experience shipping an amp head last week so Only doing Local pick up from now on

Oh Perfect, we can meet in the middle somewhere, now to talk biz, Your FM3 cost 11ish and my boogie was 2520 so how close can you get to making this square?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom