1/2 step detune effect?

So im trying to figure out how to setup a 1/2 step down pitch shift for my patches so I can shift my guitar from Drop Db to drop C. (it has a trem so it isnt as easy as a simple retuning on a hardtail.

Ive been reading through the manual and it seems and though the pitch block is not the answer, sp im stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I believe it's in Bank A.

All presets should also be available in the Preset Manager.

Ok thanks guys, I took a quick look at that patch and figured out how to do it on my patches and ive got it working 99% (theres a very slight delay i cant removed but i hardly notice unless im playing faster stuff on high string :)

Ok so I got the 1/2 step detune for the most part nailed. But when i hit big open power chords something strange happens. Its like this suble interferance/cutting in and put. Itsreally quick i cant tell if the emtire patch is cutting in amd out or if its the detune cutting in and out. Kinda similar to when ypu have a cell phone near a tube amp amd you get that odd beeping. (similar, not wntirely the same)

Ok thanks guys, I took a quick look at that patch and figured out how to do it on my patches and ive got it working 99% (theres a very slight delay i cant removed but i hardly notice unless im playing faster stuff on high string :)

Yeah... you get that no matter what detuner you use. Eventide line does the same thing from what I understand.

Supposedly the Morpheus pedal is pretty amazing with its results. I have listened to A/B's on youtube & the tracking is pretty spot on, the only thing I could notice is the tone is just a little dull & and there is a very slight (VERY SLIGHT) delay. The one thing I did not notice was that shifting effect when the person hit big chords where it sounds like the effect is searching for the note.

also make sure the tracking setting is proper...global i think is right but there was one or two settings that was giving me some strange synth-y results.

The pitch shifting when it comes to tuning down is a real bummer for me. I know it isn't the main selling point of the unit but on my Ultra the latency was acceptable. Because of the 2's architecture there is slightly more delay and it just gets it to the point where you can't just focus on playing but have to stay focused on compensating for the latency. I would love if Fractal took a look at the algorithm and figured out a way to shave a few more milliseconds off the latency or even if technically possible ran a dedicated pitch block from the same processor as amps are run so that the latency is at least equal to what it was on the Ultra. I think it would make all the difference in the world.

My band plays everything to a click so even worse for players like me. I have heard that Morpheus isn't much better so I am dreading but will resort to bringing a Line6 guitar or new Peavey (if they can ever get their act together and release it).

Last edited:
Actually i got that wierd effect i mentioned out.

The latency isnt too bad actually, hardly noticable for the time being :)

Just needs ALOT of tweaking (doesnt that sound familiar? :lol )

Its deff not a selling point but whem properly tweaked its very useable IMO

Back
Top Bottom