1.04 Preset Pack

I've been really addicted to your C++ Live Stereo preset (especially 01 Thicc and 02 Thiccest) lately - they're both just SO SATISFYING to play with my PRS CE 24 Semi-Hollow, much better than anything I've been able to dial in on the IIC+ on my own. Thiccest especially makes me feel like a much better guitarist than I am 😝

@RayRay congrats, so glad to hear you're enjoying it. Keep me posted if the presets work for you.
Loving them! Thanks again for posting! Lost track of time playing with the edge of breakup one... especially with the ToK. Love the Friedmans too. That's my go-to set of amps and it's cool to see your take on them too. I like your vibe settings more than mine so that was incredibly helpful.

Btw... Rust is quickly becoming one of my favorite jams. Holy hell that song rocks!!!!

@2112 love the IR's too bro! The Brit and the LT tv are killer! Paired em with the 'Still Blue' factory pre set (with a few adjustments) and it's pure Gary Moore!

I've said it before and will say it again the BEST pre sets are the free ones,... I have never bought one (of the dozen or so purchased) and actually used any.
Thank you Leon!

@cragginshred thanks mate - my main aim with these is to help people along to find their favourite tones :)

@RayRay the ToK drives is probably my favourite drive into clean amps, absolute magic. Glad to hear Rust is getting you fired up too!

Back
Top Bottom