Fractal Audio Systems
Our Service Department is Growing!Our service department is growing. Help us find the right candidate and we'll reward you handsomely!
THE CHALLENGE: If you can refer a candidate for the position detailed below, and if that candidate is deemed by us after 200 days of full-time employment to be a strong, reliable, and worthy member of the Fractal Audio team, we will reward you with an Axe-Fx III or any Fractal Audio Systems product of your choice, to be delivered at our expense shortly after the milestone date—and you'll also have our very special gratitude.
Electronics Repair Technician & Customer Service AgentFractal Audio Systems is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our service department. The Repair Technician is responsible for managing a busy service department with duties including troubleshooting, diagnostics, performing all repairs on new and used electronics, managing replacement parts, and more. Professional communication skills are required for effective interactions with our most valuable customers, co-workers, and partners, whether online, on the phone, or in person.
- This is a full time, on-site position located in Plaistow NH.
- We offer health insurance, paid holidays, sick time, vacation pay and somewhat flexible scheduling.
- Knowledge of our industry and/or products is a HUGE plus.
- Must have the ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Must have excellent soldering skills including the ability to work with surface mount components.
- Must have system- and component-level troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to inspect, diagnose, service and repair our products presented in various conditions.
- Must be able to organize a busy service area including receiving, documentation, inter-team coordination, and more.
- This position requires the use of common hand tools, soldering, digital multi-meter, etc.
- You must be self-managing and promote a safe, organized, clean and functional workspace
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Good customer service skills and poise are required.
- Good critical thinking skills, problem solving and time management skills are required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Most importantly we require someone who will take proud ownership of the quality of their work, representing our organization by providing the utmost experience to customers, partners, and co-workers. We stand for TOTAL QUALITY and expect nothing less from every person who works here.
- Please send your resume listing former employers with contact information.
- Please include a cover letter which includes your salary requirements and mentioning the person who referred you, if any.