Saying goodbye to the Axe-FX II

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
So I decided, since FracTool is no longer being updated, that whatever I have offered for the Axe-FX II is it.

I will just support the III moving forward.

Since it is my good friend's birthday and he loves the way it sounds, I am gifting the 2 to him for his birthday this week.

I loaded it up with my favorite presets and IR files, so this is really curated for him.

This will be a step up from his Fender Champion 10.

It's time to pass some good karma along.

Very generous!

So I decided, since FracTool is no longer being updated, that whatever I have offered for the Axe-FX II is it.

Since it is my good friend's birthday and he loves the way it sounds, I am gifting the 2 to him for his birthday this week.

I loaded it up with my favorite presets and IR files, so this is really curated for him.

That's a really cool thing to do but FracTool is still being updated & Gen 2 conversions are back as well.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractool-for-power-users-only.112538/post-2539790

There is a subsequent update after this one as well.

Last edited:
What is your backup after giving it away? That's the only reason I'm holding onto mine.
I have all my Axe-FX III key amps profiled in ToneX. With my pedalboard, it's a good enough backup with a currently updated platform.

Back
Top Bottom