Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.00 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the consensus are re-setting amp blocks? You guys still gonna do it for nostalgia's sake

Go Away GIF

It has a tone stack.

Ah, this Class-A 30W Brilliant sounds just like the Brilliant channel in my 1967 AC30 Top Boost. Breakup occurs at higher gain than in the Class-A 30W TB model. I LOVE it!
Sounds exactly like my 90s Korg AC30 did too

It was my main amp pre-fractal & the HW amp is cool but this sounds & reacts a lot more like my previous amp did

Absolutely thrilled with the surprise addition!

Thanks fractal!

There's still the tuner bug:
No matter if the Mute mode is set to Input or Output the tuner behaves in both cases as if it's set to Input (the tails ring out in both cases)

Last edited:
Im not hearing any difference on my parallel "dry kill" delay block if I set Global Effects mix to 50% or 200% (I do when I use the Global reverb mix on the reverb setup the same way) . Does the Global Effect mix work for others with parallel delay blocks?

AH FOUND IT - I didnt realise you need to set the block mix to GBL for effects to have the Global effect mix work on them (as I didnt use global mix before as my delays were in parallel)

1712694814122.png

Attachments

• DryKill_Friedmans 2021.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
There's still the tuner bug:
No matter if the Mute mode is set to Input or Output the tuner behaves in both cases as if it's set to Input (the tails ring out in both cases)

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated Bug thread (if it's a bug) on this topic. Creating such a thread is the best way to get attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom