Development with the next firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
dog-pup.gif

Just a note that we're releasing another private beta today. Rather than releasing the gapless switching update, we decided to also include the latest amp modeling improvements from the Axe-Fx III, which took a bit of extra time. FM3 will first get a public beta, and then after Axe-Fx III gets a non-beta release, so will the FM3.
Duuuuuude!!! =D YES!!!
All the new amps had already been confirmed for FM3 and now we have confirmation of gapless switching from your post too but just to clarify the last part please if you don’t mind since we already knew we were getting the new amp models and now you’re saying “latest amp modeling improvements” that leads me to believe the only thing you could be talking about there is CygnusX3?
Just a little more patience and we get it all at once right?
Just trying to make sure I’m not misreading this though.

Just a note that we're releasing another private beta today. Rather than releasing the gapless switching update, we decided to also include the latest amp modeling improvements from the Axe-Fx III, which took a bit of extra time. FM3 will first get a public beta, and then after Axe-Fx III gets a non-beta release, so will the FM3.
Thank you for the update, it is very much appreciated !👍

Duuuuuude!!! =D YES!!!
All the new amps had already been confirmed for FM3 and now we have confirmation of gapless switching from your post too but just to clarify the last part please if you don’t mind since we already knew we were getting the new amp models and now you’re saying “latest amp modeling improvements” that leads me to believe the only thing you could be talking about there is CygnusX3?
Just a little more patience and we get it all at once right?
Just trying to make sure I’m not misreading this though.
You could be looking at Awesome Thursday followed by Good Friday

It’s funny because I just upgraded from an OG FM3 to a mkII turbo, and it’s the same power as my OG Fm9. At least my kitchen sink preset used the same CPU. Especially with reverb not in use. Not a scientific comparison but they’re pretty close. I just redid my small fm3 board and I’m loving it. Very portent little beast.

Also, thank you Fractal for all the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom