Announcing the FM9 Mark II Turbo

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal Audio Systems proudly announces the new FM9 Mark II Turbo, featuring larger, easier-to-read footswitch "mini-displays" with almost double the viewing area.

Waitlist invitations for the USA, Canada, EU, and UK will begin going out today. Check with our International Dealers for availability in other regions.

The US retail price is $1799. We expect to have the new version in our US store with no wait next week if not sooner.

Aside from the new footswitch displays, the FM9 Mark II Turbo features the same specifications as the FM9 Turbo.

FM9-Mk2-Turbo-top-1920.png
Mk2-vs-Mk1-display-side-by-side.jpg

Last edited:
Heck yes! I hope that by some chance in heck, I'll be able to purchase one this week. I signed up for the waitlist on Sunday, so I'm guessing I'll be stuck waiting. womp. Can't wait to eventually buy one though. Take. my. money.

I really wish Fractal Audio had a trade-in program. I have the FM9T but would love the larger displays. Yes I know I could try to sell via classifieds but that's a big pain in the butt. Either way, nice to see those tiny displays are finally going away. My eyes are just not what they used to be.

@Admin M@ quick question - is there going to be any option to resize the text? Sometimes I like to label things “Lead Drive” and the display just shows “Lead Dri” on my FM9. It would be awesome if these new larger scribble strips would allow for more characters in a smaller font as well. Has this been considered or is this possible?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom