FM3 80’s White Snake…The deeper the love lead

i just saw the eventide H3000 plugin is on sale right now. Considering picking it up. How are you integrating that with your Axe fx? or you using the plugin in post?

Using when I do a mix, I add a channel and then route my guitar though it ,I really fattens up the guitar . I guess it would be post in the DAW. I love it because Im stuck in the 80’s hair bands sound . I use the micropitchshift ,instant hair band 😂🎸😎. I picked it up on sale also

Well I sure can't play like that.
Yes you can, I play by ear, no musician training. first you have to hear what's going on ,that you start slow, I use Transcribe (seventh string) many programs to slow stuff down.and when it comes to real fast stuff ,its tempo

Sounds great!

+1 on Transcribe. just an awesome tool. I’ve had it forever and Andy Robertson still sends an email when a new version is available.

Wow! Very nice playing, very smooth and fluid!

also on the subject of the Eventide H3000 plugin, I got a Eventide Micropitch Delay Pedal today!

couldn't this be recreated on the axe fx so you don't need the plug in ?
Yes I’m sure , but when I record I only use reverb, also when I mix I use the eventide plugin on a channel and route my guitar to that channel , I have more control when mixing

Yes I’m sure , but when I record I only use reverb, also when I mix I use the eventide plugin on a channel and route my guitar to that channel , I have more control when mixing
The deeper the love, that's a Steve Vai lick when he was with whitesnake. you did good bub.

Some what late to the party, but better late than even later..........great sound and playing.......my favorite Whitesnake album post Bernie Marsden.

I haven't tried the preset yet, but I will.

Cheers
Søren

Back
Top Bottom