IRs Dr Bonkers Silver & Black Bass Cabinet IR Collection Volume 2A: Geek-T 4X10 Bass Cabinet IR Pack

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
@riktherude , @Brownmatthall , @B:ASSMASTER , I believe you were both asking me if Silver & Black Collection Volume 2 was coming back. Here is the improved version of G-K part of it:

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...me-2a-geek-t-4x10-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

Geek-T 4X10Based upon a 1993 Gallien-Kreuger 410t Bass Cabinet, this cabinet is voiced with the original GK 4 X 10 inch bass speakers with what looks to be a twin front port below the four speakers. This cabinet is owned by a friend who played in various bar bands over the years, so the speakers have been broken in extremely well.

If you want the prototypical GK rock bass sound from the late 1980's or early 1990's, this is the cabinet to try out.

This is also an ideal guitar cab to use for Modern Country, Doom Metal, and Stoner Rock.

More details and sound samples are on my site.

If you have any questions, as always I'm here to help.

It's the newer AKG D12-vr.

I couldn't find a vintage D-12E for sale where the diaphragm didn't have issues, at least for sane money.
Thanks. Yeah, I was hoping you'd say the D12E, but they are ridiculously priced. No problem. Still sounds good. I always tend to gravitate to the 421 or RE20.

I just found the microphone details right on your web page.
homer-computer-doh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom