AFIII Some solos with the Axe-Fx III, live

Great show! I notice you used some Anderson guitars. I just ordered a custom drop top. Did you keep the stock pups or replace them? I’ve been trying to get some info on the specifics but can’t seem to find any. Also, I ordered it blindly because I couldn’t find one locally to try out. Everything I hear about them is they are stellar instruments. Thanks!
I fell in love with the TAs after trying one in Sam Ash in 2013, during my first visit in the US. I keep the stock pickups, although I would like more brightness out of those in my Angel, which is my main guitar. I sometimes about testing something else on it (DiMarzio, Bare Knuckle, or even a Suhr SSV+ that I have) but that idea makes me uncomfortable. I also have a friend who likes high end, boutique gear and he thinks that my Angel is the best guitar he ever played, and that the pickups are awesome

Last edited:
I fell in love with the TAs after trying one in Sam Ash in 2013, during my first visit in the US. I keep the stock pickups, although I would like more brightness out of those in my Angel, which is my main guitar. I sometimes about testing something else on it (DiMarzio, Bare Knuckle, or even a Suhr SSV+ that I have) but that idea makes me uncomfortable. I also have a friend who likes high end, boutique gear and he thinks that my Angel is the best guitar he ever played, and that the pickups are awesome
Thanks for the info Thibualt! I ordered a S Family DT with HC3+ and 2 SC2’s. I really want to keep them in place. Like I said, I’ve never played one before but heard nothing but great things.

One person complained about them but since you play so many gigs, I thought you’d be a much better reference.

I’ve been finding out, the higher the quality of guitar you buy these days, the less likely you’ll need to exchange pups. It seems like the OEM’s are doing something right.

Thanks for your input!

Thanks for the shared video! Yeah, I got a call from Tom Anderson, looks like mine will be ready by mid March. I can't wait to get it... Of course I'll post pictures too.

Awesome and sound great playing.... Any plan some more significant SALES on your AX3 Bundles
for those on limited budgets who suffer from COVID Lockdown over the world outside Mauritius?

Back
Top Bottom