FM3 Now Shipping

I put my name on the list a couple of weeks ago here in Australia.

I reckon by the time I receive an invite there will legit be an FM3 MkII pre-order.

Has anyone in Australia actually received one yet? There must be 1000s ahead of me..

I know at least 1 Aussie has one........ :cool:

Keep the faith. Not sure what the waitlist is like down there, but hopefully it won't be too long.

If anyone waiting is okay with one used, DM me. Used a couple dozen nights, at home only. With modelers, I can't stop messing with setting and controls etc and spend more time futzing than I do playing :( I'm in Chicago and a local sale would be awesome.

If anyone waiting is okay with one used, DM me. Used a couple dozen nights, at home only. With modelers, I can't stop messing with setting and controls etc and spend more time futzing than I do playing :( I'm in Chicago and a local sale would be awesome.

Have you seen your doctor? Might want to get a methadone prescription for when you are jonesing after you sell it :)

Have you seen your doctor? Might want to get a methadone prescription for when you are jonesing after you sell it :)
there's some truth in there. i've re-bought gear before. this is a highly likely. but i can't collect gear. it's either used or not. and sadly, my first appointment will be for being a "tweaker". lol. lemme tweak this one patch just a smidge, and 3 hours later no real practicing went down and I'm going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom